Get yourself into that sweet "Creative Zone" whenever you want, with zero procrastination.
You have art to create, and you're the only one who can do it! (But it's hard to get started, and sometimes the process sucks.)
Let’s be honest. Art is almost never painting en plein air in a blousy smock.
- Getting started blows.
- Self-criticism is a wrecking ball.
- “Real-life” will not leave you alone. Ever.
- Staring at a blank page is a nightmare.
- Having 5,000,000 unfinished projects tends to produce only guilt.
- Let’s not forget feeling distracted, unmotivated, critical, or straight-up despairing.
But, we need to create! We NEED to!
Every single human has a creative contribution to make. (If you’re arguing with me, you effing need this class.)
We have a biological drive to create art, and if you don’t actually do the work, the tragedy is dying with your work still incubating. It happens every day.
Imagine, if you will:
- Just sitting down at your work and making it happen. Actually creating. No warm up, no procrastination, just art.
- Feeling open, free, experimental, safe, contented, connected, and expressive.
- Being cool with distractions and obligations just chilling while you work on creating.
- Playing with your art, enjoying your work!
- Going to sleep satisfied.
Nice Stuff People Say About Instant Creativity:
"As an (unmotivated) artist, Jamie's Creativity Anchor seminar was right up my alley. Being able to train my brain to switch focus on a moment's notice has been infinitely useful and also really freaking cool! It's always been difficult for me to sit down and get into a groove without being distracted. Having my creativity anchor has helped immensely. Everyone should take this course." - HM Ward
"The Instant Creativity Workshop has liberated my ability to switch tasks immediately. I no longer go to the studio and wait to be inspired. I arrive, engage the Creativity Anchor and immediately begin making effective design decisions, thus actually producing art! " - Linda S.
Get started now!
This course is for you if:
- You are a human.
- You like swearing. (I’m going to be doing quite a bit of it.)
- You are struggling to start or finish a project.
- You know that you have that novel in you.
- You used to do art and then you stopped.
- You got distracted with life-stuff.
- You compare your work or yourself to others.
- You are never happy with the end result.
- You torture a piece to death trying for “perfect”.
- You are (or want to be) a painter, writer, dancer, sculptor, singer, poet, programmer, chef, quilter, cellist, song-writer, fabricator, baker, or whatever other manifestation your creating takes.
Jamie Samulenok is a giant Law of Attraction geek. With a burning passion for the experience of a well-designed life, she’s been practicing, writing, and teaching LOA for more than twelve years. Jamie founded The Axion Center in 2016 to bring resources and humans together with classes, workshops, and discussions. She is a Neurolinguistic Programming Master Practitioner specializing in aligning the subconscious mind with manifesting goals. Jamie is the author of Troubleshooting the Law of Attraction and a brand new book due out January 2018.